Have you got what it takes to be an Escapee?
We appreciate that talent doesn't grow on trees. If you're dedicated and good at your work, the chances are you're already in a job and you're highly valued by your agency. But we also know that sometimes you have to move on to move up and a new challenge often brings out the best in people.
Although we are not always looking to add specific expertise to our team, we 'are' always open to hearing from people that believe they can make a difference to The Escape. Whether you need a new challenge or you believe we have a talent gap you're perfect for, we would like to hear from you.
Before you 'say hello', we feel we need to be clear about what makes a successful Escapee. Here are some of the fundamentals we would expect from you:
- A willingness to live and breath our core values – customer first, creativity and innovation, one team, and 'more'
- Hard work and dedication
- Attention to detail
- An ability to effectively communicate with your colleagues and our clients
- A willingness to go the extra mile, even if it means a late one every now and then
- A warm, friendly and open personality
- Honesty – be willing to tell us what you think and be ready to receive it too
- Be prepared to challenge us and help us grow
Here's a little more information about the people we work with and some of the benefits of working at The Escape.
Here are some of the household names you could expect to be working for:
- Bombay Sapphire Distillery
- Infinity Motorcycles
- Warner Bros.
- Aster Group
- Serco Plc
- Englefield Estate
A few small perks
Escapees get work in a very attractive 'Old Farmhouse’ (by name and nature) with a great team of delightful, like minded people (honest). Here’s what else you can expect:
- You'll get your birthday off as an extra days holiday (or next working day if it falls on a weekend)
- We have a cycle-scheme, a government-backed system enabling you to get a discounted bike from a local bike shop and pay for it with monthly contributions from your salary, reducing your tax bill and getting a bike at a much-reduced cost.
- You will receive complimentary access to Perkbox – enjoy discounts and freebies from some of the UK’s biggest brands, recognise and reward your colleagues and get access to health and wellbeing support
- We'll fund training which is relevant to your role here at the Escape.
- We'll purchase any equipment that we agree will enable you to develop within your role
- BBQ’s happen every other Friday throughout the summer (even if under a brolly)
- Friday afternoon at 4pm is always 'beer-o-clock' (other beverages are available if beer's not your thing!)
- Our back garden backs onto a very quaint thatched pub called The Portsmouth Arms
We appreciate the value of talent, so we’re not afraid to provide the right financial package for the right person.
If you believe you have what it takes to be an Escapee, then email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to get the ball rolling. If you have a personal website or examples of work you have delivered then please share these too.