CAREERS Marketing Executive
What we're looking for
A fantastic opportunity for the right Marketing Executive to work across our broad range of household name clients, including yours truly!
As part of the Marketing team you'll be focused on supporting The Escape as the go-to brand connections agency, as well as working on various client marketing retainers. If you like the idea of being part of a team of committed, like-minded, work-hard-play-hard people, then we could be looking for you. You’ll have previous marketing experience and will be excited to use your skills across brand, content creation, copywriting and social media marketing.
You’ll understand the need to pull the odd late one every now and then to help the team perfect an idea or hit a deadline (not too regular an occurrence, we hasten to add). You’ll also welcome feedback with grace and be willing to give it to others too.
The skills to pay the bills
- Minimum of 2 years' experience, either in-house or agency
- Demonstrable ability and understanding of digital marketing, content strategy and brand
- Understanding of digital marketing tactics, channels and strategies
- Exceptional copywriting skills with an ability to adapt your tone of voice depending on the client
- Strong administration, attention to detail, ability to prioritise effectively and multitask different clients and projects
- Experience of content strategy creation and execution
- Experience in event management
- A stong understanding of ROI, data analysis and meeting targets/KPIs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A willingness to graft, work as part of a team and not be afraid to pop the kettle on (white, no sugar please)
- Confidence, commercial acumen and enthusiasm!
We'll need you to...
- Be our marketing hero!
- Escalate The Escape's brand awareness to even dizzier heights, whilst juggling various client's marketing briefs
- Be someone who enjoys getting stuck into the strategy of our (as well as a client’s) business and brand, and understand how to help maximise value
- Enjoy creating strategic content planners and executing them with creativity and tactical reasoning
- Have the ability to create exceptionally well researched and written blog articles
- Develop and maintain engaging social media content, aligned to our marketing campaigns
- Not be afraid to think differently - the whackier the idea the better
- Ensure that any tasks, requests and briefs are dealt with in a timely manner by working effectively and efficiently with other members of the team, whether that be studio, project management or senior management
- Be responsible for budget and schedule oversight for all Escape and client jobs within the agency at any given time
- Supported by the Head of Marketing, you'll not only help take responsibility for The Escape's marketing and branding, but you'll also be happy to work closely with the Client Services team when it comes to briefing and reporting on client work
Some of the clients we call friends
Here are just some of the household names we work with:
- Harbour Hotels Group
- Serco plc
- Bombay Sapphire Distillery
- University of Southampton Science Park
- Infinity Motorcycles
A few small perks to brighten your day
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Flexible hours and home working
- Pension scheme
- An ‘always-open’ drinks fridge
- Culture and wellbeing activities
- Bring your dog to work
- Regular BBQs in the garden throughout the summer
- Regular cakes and goodies in the kitchen
- Access to Perkbox rewards and recognition
- Team away days and end of quarter celebrations
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training relevant to your role
- Annual charity volunteering day
- Our office garden backs onto the pub – result!
Competitive based on experience.
We appreciate the value of talent, so we’re not afraid to provide the right financial package for the right person.
If you believe you have what it takes join our team, then email your CV with a covering message to [email protected] to get the ball rolling.
If you're a recruitment agency, hello, we hope you’re well, but we’re going to fill this position ourselves, so probably best you don’t even ask. Thanks.