CAREERS Senior Marketing Executive
What we're looking for
A fantastic opportunity for the right Senior Marketing Executive to work across our broad range of household name clients, including yours truly!
Working closely with the Head of Marketing you'll be focused on ensuring The Escape remains the go-to brand and digital agency within our key sectors, using innovative content as the magnet. You'll also have the opportunity to work on multiple client marketing retainers, making the role truly varied and exciting.
Using your marketing experience and skills across brand, content creation, copywriting and digital and social media marketing, you'll ultimately be able to claim the glory of increasing lead generation and client retention through driving traffic to our website, increasing brand awareness, engagement, loyalty and advocacy.
If you like the idea of being part of a team of committed, like-minded, work-hard-play-hard people, then read on!
The skills to pay the bills
- Minimum of 2 years' experience, either in-house or agency
- Demonstrable ability and understanding of digital marketing, content and brand, with a focus on strategy, planning and execution
- Understanding of digital marketing tactics, channels and strategies
- Exceptional copywriting skills with an ability to adapt your tone of voice depending on the client
- Experience across the suite of social media channels, including strategy, growth, lead gen and content creation
- Knowledge and experience in email marketing strategy and execution
- A strong understanding of ROI, data analysis and meeting targets/KPIs
- Experience in content creation for webinars, podcasts etc is a bonus
- Event management experience is a bonus
- Strong project management skills with attention to detail and ability to prioritise effectively and multitask different clients and projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A willingness to graft, work as part of a team and not be afraid to pop the kettle on (white, no sugar please)
- Confidence, commercial acumen and enthusiasm!
We'll need you to...
- Escalate The Escape's (try saying that quickly) brand awareness to even dizzier heights, whilst juggling various client's marketing briefs
- Be someone who enjoys getting stuck into the strategy of our (as well as a client’s) business and brand, and understand how to help maximise value through content
- Enjoy creating strategic content planning and execution with creativity and tactical reasoning
- Have the ability to create exceptionally well researched and written blog articles, both long and short form, that will also complement our SEO efforts
- Create a varied array of content types across blog, video, infographics, white papers, webinars, podcasts and more, to help support our business goals
- Develop and maintain engaging social media content, with a focus on targeted growth and community engagement
- Help with general website content and landing pages
- Not be afraid to think differently - the wackier the idea the better!
- Ensure that any tasks, requests and briefs are dealt with in a timely manner by working effectively and efficiently with other members of the team
- Be aware of budgets and schedules for all Escape and client jobs within the agency at any given time
- Enjoy meeting new people and helping to organise regular networking events
- Have an interest in CSR and ways in which small businesses can still make an impact
Some of the clients we call friends
Here are just some of the household names we work with:
- Harbour Hotels Group
- Serco plc
- Bombay Sapphire Distillery
- University of Southampton Science Park
- Infinity Motorcycles
A few small perks to brighten your day
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Flexible hours and home working
- Pension scheme
- An ‘always-open’ drinks fridge
- Culture and wellbeing activities
- Bring your dog to work
- Regular BBQs in the garden throughout the summer
- Regular cakes and goodies in the kitchen
- Access to Perkbox rewards and recognition
- Team away days and end of quarter celebrations
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training relevant to your role
- Annual charity volunteering day
- Our office garden backs onto the pub – result!
£25,000 - £30,000 based on experience.
We appreciate the value of talent and experience, so we’re not afraid to provide the right financial package for the right person.
If you believe you have what it takes join our team, then email your CV with a covering message to [email protected] to get the ball rolling.
If you're a recruitment agency, hello, we hope you’re well, but we’re going to fill this position ourselves. Thanks.