CAREERS Senior Client Partner
What we're looking for
As an experienced Senior Client Partner, your role is to become a trusted advisor to each of your accounts - their go-to for all digital, marketing and brand requirements. You are their voice within The Escape ensuring strategic oversight and ultimately helping them grow. Working alongside the Project Partners but staying focused on the client’s aspirations and long-term objectives.
The skills to pay the bills
- A background in a similar agency account management role is essential
- Proactive and self-starting with strong administrative, communication and organisational skills
- Juggle numerous briefs, tasks, deadlines and client personalities with ease
- Be someone who enjoys getting stuck into the strategy of a client’s business and brand, and understands how to help them maximise the value from our agency
- Be the first point of contact between our clients and the agency on a day-to-day basis
- Be visible on client sites at regular intervals to collaborate with clients, learn about their business, identify opportunities and build strong relationships as a trusted advisor
- Ensure that any tasks, requests and briefs are dealt with in a timely manner by working effectively and efficiently with other members of the team, whether that be studio, project management or senior management
- Be responsible for budget and schedule oversight for all client jobs within the agency at any given time
- Attention to detail and a commercial attitude
- Analytical ability, and building compelling recommendations
- Help write clear, thought-provoking briefs, presentations, proposals and internal marketing content when required
- Be confident in presenting on behalf of, and with other members of The Escape in client meetings
- Effectively and efficiently use our internal systems to schedule work, log tickets for development sprints, track progress and time logging
- Continuously assess working methods and processes and make recommendations for improvement where you feel they are needed
- Be a team player!
We'll need you to...
- Take ownership of, and build strong relationships with your allocated accounts, to a pre-agreed growth target
- Manage a variety of retainer types
- Identify new opportunities with the client and build on those opportunities, adding value where possible
- Work closely with and support The Escape Project Partner/s to ensure that both roles are being fulfilled alongside one another successfully
- Work with the wider team to identify solutions that are seen as innovative and creative.
- Keep abreast of sector specific and industry thinking and trends and share these with your clients where/when relevant
- Review and adapt client development plans using your understanding of their business to drive value for the client through innovation and different, better ways of working
- Allocation of team resources to ensure delivery of the retainer scope while adding value wherever possible
- Manage budgets, invoicing and forecasting in line with finance processes
- Liaison between client and suppliers to deliver outstanding results, where needed
- Facilitating, running and managing regular client meetings, such as QBRs, including action points and follow ups
- Regular reporting to both internal and external stakeholders, ensuring continuous improvements are made
- Actively participate in weekly team meetings, including but not limited to Client Services team meetings, Finance meetings and monthly Business Update meetings
Some of the clients we call friends
Here are just some of the household names you can expect to be managing:
- Harbour Hotels Group
- Infinity Motorcycles
- Serco Plc
- Bombay Sapphire Distillery
A few small perks to brighten your day
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Flexible hours and home working
- Pension scheme
- An ‘always-open’ drinks fridge
- Culture and wellbeing activities
- Bring your dog to work
- Regular BBQs in the garden throughout the summer
- Regular cakes and goodies in the kitchen
- Access to Perkbox rewards and recognition
- Team away days and end of quarter celebrations
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training relevant to your role
- Annual charity volunteering day
- Our office garden backs onto the pub – result!
£35,000 - £40,000 based on experience
We appreciate the value of talent, so we’re not afraid to provide the right financial package for the right person.
If you believe you have what it takes join our team, then email your CV with a cracking covering message to [email protected] to get the ball rolling.
If you're a recruitment agency, hello, we hope you’re well, but we’re going to fill this position ourselves. Thanks.