CAREERS Project Manager
What we're looking for
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to run both on and offline projects. The role will focus on ensuring every project is delivered on time, on budget and to the very highest standards.
You will run all projects from concept through to completion, keeping our experienced creative, development and digtial performance teams in-check, ensuring we deliver on KPI's and exceed our clients expectations.
You'll feel confident organising and managing multiple projects at any one time and keeping on top of communication. You will fulfil a pivotal role in the relationship between our in-house teams, coordinating the internal delivery of all client projects.
The skills to pay the bills
- At least 3 years of agency project management experience
- A proven track record in running projects from 10k to 100k+
- Experience of using industry standard project management tools
- Understanding of CMS systems
- Confident and capable writing skills
- Ability to communicate project briefs to the internal team
- CRM experience
- Experience in running technical integration projects
- Confidence in your client presentation skills
- Experience running offline brand projects as well as digital projects
- A creative eye and the ability to ensure that we are always delivering high quality work
We'll need you to...
- Plan and deliver online and offline campaigns and projects from the initial stages to final delivery. These may be web projects, integrations, development sprints or full brand, print and strategy projects
- Manage the design, development and performance teams who will be responsible for delivering on the various apsects of your projects
- Communicate with and update the Account Management team on project progress and milestones
- Keep internal (and when required, external) stakeholders up to date on project progress, milestones and status, documenting meetings and workshops
- Identify all KPIs and measure these throughout project milestones and beyond launch
- Manage the project budget, including any changes, and tracking profitability at every stage
- Assess our working practices and recommend improvements if/where you see necessary
- Produce reports and provide data analysis during and after the project to ensure continuous improvements can be made
Some of the clients we call friends
Here are just some of the household names you can expect to be managing projects for:
- Harbour Hotels Group
- Infinity Motorcycles
- Warner Bros.
- Serco Plc
- Bombay Sapphire Distillery
A few small perks to brighten your day
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Flexible hours and home working
- Pension scheme
- An ‘always-open’ drinks fridge
- Culture and wellbeing activities
- Bring your dog to work
- Regular BBQs in the garden throughout the summer
- Regular cakes and goodies in the kitchen
- Access to Perkbox rewards and recognition
- Team away days and end of quarter celebrations
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training relevant to your role
- Annual charity volunteering day
- Our office garden backs onto the pub – result!
Competitive based on experience.
We appreciate the value of talent, so we’re not afraid to provide the right financial package for the right person.
If you believe you have what it takes join our team, then email your CV and a covering message to [email protected] to get the ball rolling.
If you're a recruitment agency, hello, we hope you’re well, but we’re going to fill this position ourselves, so probably best you don’t even ask. Thanks.