CAREERS Senior Paid Media Specialist
What we're looking for
We are looking for a Senior Paid Media Specialist with more than 5 years of experience and marketing and advertising experience within an agency, to join our talented and growing Performance team.
Working closely and collaboratively with the rest of the team, you will work on exciting and challenging projects for our clients.
We’re looking for someone who’s quick on their feet, loves a challenge, is a smart and strategic thinker, driven, and looking to learn something new every day.
If you’re a motivated problem solver who’s ready to deliver exceptional work, you’ll be the perfect fit!
The skills to pay the bills
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as Paid Search/Media Specialist
- Experience managing at least £20k per month in paid search spend
- Proficient in Google Analytics, GTM, and A/B testing
- A deep understanding of digital marketing tactics across channels for an inclusive omni-channel approach
- Skilled in creating ad copy and working with a design team to execute social and display creative
- Desire to keep up to date with the latest trends and concepts
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- A strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Google Ads Certifications
We'll need you to...
- Plan, create, and manage Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube, and Instagram campaigns based on business objectives
- Monitor budget pacing, campaign performance, and identify optimisation priorities
- Update and improve performance metrics of each account and campaign based on goals set
- Troubleshoot performance or technical problems
- Assist in new business and pitches
Some of the clients we call friends
Here are just some of the household names you can expect to be producing exciting work for:
- Aster Group
- Bombay Sapphire Distillery
- Gibson's Goodology
A few small perks to brighten your day
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays
- An extra day off for your birthday
- An extra day off for every 5 years of employment
- Hybrid working
- Pension scheme
- Training and professional development relevant to your role
- Procurement of any equipment that we agree will enable you to develop within your role
- 2 paid volunteering days a year for a charity of your choice
- Culture and wellbeing activities
- Bring your dog to work
- An ‘always-open’ drinks fridge
- No diets here - regular cakes and goodies in the kitchen
- Monthly lunches and end of quarter celebrations
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to Perkbox rewards scheme
- Thursday afternoon is the new Friday with ‘beer-o-clock’
Competitive based on experience.
We appreciate the value of talent, so we’re not afraid to provide the right financial package for the right person.
Our people are our priority, regardless of their sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, physical ability, social identity, age, or beliefs. This naturally includes when we're recruiting. We believe diversity plays an integral part in allowing us to be better at what we do and we aim to empower everyone to feel their best selves, both professionally and personally.
If you believe you have what it takes to join our team, then email your CV and examples of your work to [email protected] to get the ball rolling.
If you're a recruitment agency, hello, we hope you’re well, but we’re going to fill this position ourselves. Thanks.