CAREERS Full-Stack Developer
What we're looking for
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer with over 5 years of experience to join our talented and experienced technology team.
Working closely and collaboratively with our existing digital, UX and creative teams, you will be responsible for delivering, maintaining and updating new and existing web and mobile applications.
We are looking for smart, skilled developers who will relish the challenge of helping us deliver sector-leading innovation and genuine value to our clients, and the agency, through our digital offering.
The skills to pay the bills
We are looking for the right person to take the ownership and work comfortably across the entire LAMP stack.
- We are looking for candidates with production experience, that can model the application logic and data in a reliable and reusable and way
- PHPUnit and CI/CD experience would be preferred but is not mandatory
We'll need you to...
- Work passionately and collaboratively with the agency teams to ensure the delivery of digital projects
- Take pride in the scoping and planning of work, from large projects to smaller fixes and improvements
- Be committed to creativity and innovation – always willing to challenge and inspire your team mates, have a creative mindset, improve your skills and develop the agency offering
- Ensure that the work you produce meets project requirements and standards, and wherever possible, blows them away
- Be positive and enthusiastic – see every project as a new challenge
- Be willing to go the extra mile, support a team mate, create things that ‘wow’, be better than you are today
Some of the clients we call friends
Here are just some of the household names you can expect to be producing exciting work for:
- Harbour Hotels Group
- Infinity Motorcycles
- Warner Bros.
- Serco Plc
- Bombay Sapphire Distillery
A few small perks to brighten your day
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Flexible hours and home working
- Pension scheme
- An ‘always-open’ drinks fridge
- Culture and wellbeing activities
- Bring your dog to work
- Regular BBQs in the garden throughout the summer
- Regular cakes and goodies in the kitchen
- Access to Perkbox rewards and recognition
- Team away days and end of quarter celebrations
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training relevant to your role
- Annual charity volunteering day
- Our office garden backs onto the pub – result!
Competitive based on experience.
We appreciate the value of talent, so we’re not afraid to provide the right financial package for the right person.
If you believe you have what it takes join our team, then email your CV and examples of your work to [email protected] to get the ball rolling.
If you're a recruitment agency, hello, we hope you’re well, but we’re going to fill this position ourselves, so probably best you don’t even ask. Thanks.