CAREERS Account Manager
What we're looking for
A master relationship maker, a savvy strategic thinker – an experienced Account Manager.
If you like the idea of being part of a team of committed, like-minded, work-hard-play-hard people, then we could be looking for you. You’ll have previous agency experience and will be excited to work on jobs that range from complex web development projects, digital UX and design to brand, print and collateral work.
You’ll understand the need to pull the odd late one every now and then to help the team perfect an idea or hit a deadline (not too regular an occurrence, we hasten to add). You’ll love working as part of a team and sharing ideas. You’ll welcome feedback and be willing to give it to others. You won’t be afraid of client involvement – in fact you’ll relish the opportunity to present our hard work and talk to clients about their on- and offline challenges.
The skills to pay the bills
- Minimum of 2 years of agency experience
- Demonstrable ability and understanding of digital, marketing and brand
- Strong administration, attention to detail and ability to prioritise effectively and multitask
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A comfort zone in dealing with clients (at all seniority levels)
- A passion for marketing and branding
- Experience of and a passion for the digital space - from website builds and up-and-coming innovations to PPC and all things search.
- A willingness to graft, work as part of a team and not be afraid to pop the kettle on
- Confidence, commercial acumen and enthusiasm!
- Understanding of digital marketing tactics, channels and strategies
We'll need you to...
- Be our client relationship hero!
- Juggle numerous briefs, tasks, deadlines and client personalities with ease.
- Be someone who enjoys getting stuck into the strategy of a client’s business and brand, and understands how to help them maximise the value from our agency.
- Be the first point of contact between our clients and the agency on a day-to-day basis.
- Oversee client activity and account growth
- Ensure that any tasks, requests and briefs are dealt with in a timely manner by working effectively and efficiently with other members of the team, whether that be studio, project management or senior management.
- Be responsible for budget and schedule oversight for all client jobs within the agency at any given time.
- Supported by the Head of Client Services, manage the allocation of projects for new and existing clients, often managing multiple deadlines for a range of clients at any given time.
- Be an opportunity hunter, proactively helping clients to find areas of added value for their business as well as ours. As a result, drive overall revenue growth for the agency.
Some of the clients we call friends
Here are just some of the household names you can expect to be managing:
- Harbour Hotels Group
- Infinity Motorcycles
- Warner Bros.
- Serco Plc
- Bombay Sapphire Distillery
A few small perks to brighten your day
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Flexible hours and home working
- Pension scheme
- An ‘always-open’ drinks fridge
- Culture and wellbeing activities
- Bring your dog to work
- Regular BBQs in the garden throughout the summer
- Regular cakes and goodies in the kitchen
- Access to Perkbox rewards and recognition
- Team away days and end of quarter celebrations
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training relevant to your role
- Annual charity volunteering day
- Our office garden backs onto the pub – result!
Competitive based on experience.
We appreciate the value of talent, so we’re not afraid to provide the right financial package for the right person.
If you believe you have what it takes join our team, then email your CV with a covering message to [email protected] to get the ball rolling.
If you're a recruitment agency, hello, we hope you’re well, but we’re going to fill this position ourselves, so probably best you don’t even ask. Thanks.