We’re looking for an experienced project manager
If this is you, then the following will sum you up 'in a nutshell'. You're a conscientious professional with at least 2 years agency experience managing online and offline projects. You’re bursting with enthusiasm, love making customers happy and enjoy working as part of a team. You'll feel confident organising and managing multiple projects at any one time and keeping on top of communication with clients, suppliers and other Escapees. You'll have the ability to produce and articulate accurate briefs and stay on top of all the usual project-based documentation.
Here's an overview of the basic requirements and responsibilities
- Provide end-to-end project management across an entire project lifecycle
- Ability to scope projects with clients, understanding their individual requirements
- Ensure the profitability of assigned accounts
- Assist with and contribute to the creation of existing client and new business proposals
- Liaise with internal teams to establish project approaches and create estimates
- Produce project documentation including cost estimates, project plans, statements of work, functional specifications etc
- Manage project status and reporting
- Ensure account billings are tracked and invoiced
- Work with the account, design and development teams to ensure the timely and effective delivery of projects
- Assisting and advising members of the design and development teams of their own day to day priorities.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to hit deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Knowledge of agile PM tools (just let us know if you have a favourite!)
Here’s a few of the fantastic clients we are lucky enough to work with, and you might be to:
A few perks to sweeten the deal
- The right candidate will get to work in a very attractive 'Old Farmhouse’ (by name and nature) with a great team of delightful, like minded people (honest). Here’s what else you can expect:
- You’ll get your birthday as an extra day off each year (or next working day if it falls on a weekend)
- If you don’t take a sick day throughout the year you’ll receive a £250 bonus at the end of the calendar year
- If you get voted as ‘Escapee of the month’ then you’ll receive a £250 bonus in your pay packet
- If you have qualifying children in childcare, you can use our tax-efficient childcare voucher scheme to help pay for it.
- We have a cycle-scheme, a government-backed system enabling you to get a discounted bike from a local bike shop and pay for it with monthly contributions from your salary, reducing your tax bill and getting a bike at a much-reduced cost.
- We will fund training, which is relevant to your role here at the Escape. We will purchase any equipment that we agree will enable you to develop within your role
- Lunch will be provided once a month (at least) at our company meeting
- BBQ’s happen every other Friday throughout the summer (even if under a brolly)
- Our back garden backs onto a very quaint thatched pub called The Portsmouth Arms
We appreciate the value of talent, so in line with the skill-set we require, we’re not afraid to provide the right package to the right candidate. We will both know what that looks like, so if this sounds like it could be you, then we’d love to hear from you.
Well, we're assuming you've got this far because you are all of the above? Yeah? Great stuff. You'd better email your CV to: email@example.com to get the ball rolling. We're dying to hear from you.
Unfortunately, if you're a recruitment agency, however super-duper 'different' you are, if you've got this far... we're NOT dying to hear from you... so probably best to not even try. Cheers anyway.